Monday, June 18, 2007

We love LA!




We love LA! We wouldn't want to live there again but we love it for its culture and things to do. On Saturday the law firm hosted their second activity, which was attending Wicked, a musical play, and then eating at Vert by Wolfgang Puck at the Hollywood and Highland Center (which is where the Kodak theater is, venue for the Academy Awards). The play was phenomenal. I would see it again and again, let's go Jen and Paola! The men all said at dinner that they had just walked out of a "chick flick". However, Michael found it entertaining even though it was girly and he is not particularly fond of musicals although he likes some.

Dinner was fantastic, loved the food and the restaurant. Everything from the atomsphere and food to the presentation on the plate was really outstanding. Although, we were a bit hungry later on since the portions are small at these elite restaurants.

We had an incredible time. We are having fun attending these activities and getting to know different people at the firm. They have 8 different offices in California so it is nice to get to know people from different offices.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Hi Lisa! Welcome to the world of blog! Glad you are enjoying your Cali Summer. Eat some IN-N-OUT for me, a Double-Double if you please :-) Oh, and BTW, they just put in a Trader Joe's near my folks last year! We were so excited! I stock up everytime I visit!

Hillary said...

Hi Lisa! Welcome to the world of blog! Glad you are enjoying your Cali Summer! Eat at IN-N-Out for me, a Double-Double if you please ;-) And BTW, they just put in a Trader Joe's near my folks in IL! Everytime I visit, I stock up! Love those California Slab Dried Apricots!