Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ashley's favorite places



Ashley loves storytime at the library (she is the one in a pink top standing up). I love the 30 minutes of alone time I get since it is kids only. There is a wi-fi cafe inside the library across from the storytime room so I can see her the whole time while at the cafe. Hope you can see. (the autoflash was on)


The grocery store is one of her favorite places since we discovered the mini carts. It is a nice change for me too, I just walk next to her!


Checking out! I tried to take a picture of her putting the stuff on the belt because it was cute. However, I couldn't because she was trying to lift and carry eggs! I did take this snapshot afterwards. She told the check out lady, " I have to turn around and take a picture".

Now that I blogging I try to keep my camera handy to capture moments like these, mainly for the grandparents. It is fun!

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Lisa, here is the site for the web counter.

http://www.statcounter.com/free_hit_counter.html

But, I don't think its very accurate cause it counts when I look too and that is about half the number! i still haven't figured out all the blog stuff myself!
Yours is darling! Good Luck, Brooke

brookeisacrazylady said...

You should let anyone comment, its way more fun. the comments are my favorite part!