
Well, it is official. After months of contemplating , I have joined the blog scene! I am excited to share our adventures in life in this format.
We are enjoying Riverside so far and love being back in Cali. We have had fun going to some old favorites -- In&Out and Trader Joe's to name a couple. Ashley and I have had fun exploring Riverside. She loves her Gymobree class and storytime at the library. The moms' group from church has been wonderful, and they have been very welcoming. Plus, we have met several moms and kids at the park as well. It is fun to be in California for the summer and we have lots of things planned.
We live near a park that Ashley and I go to every day. It is a new and beautiful park that people drive and come to, so I am happy that it is within walking distance. Ashley loves it, and she would live there if she could. As you can tell, she LOVES the water play area. The park is awesome! It has three play areas (water, young kids, older kids), basketball courts, and a trailhead to Canyon Park (which is dirt trails to bike, hike, run or walk), and a sun-viewing area to watch the sun rise and set. We live on a hill, and the park is at its peak overlooking the city. It would be heaven if Riverside were a coastal city so we would have a view of the ocean but we will take the view we have!
Stay tune for more summertime fun from us!




No comments:
Post a Comment