Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Day of School

Ashley had her first day of school on September 8th. She missed 2 weeks of school because of the move and registering. She was a bit nervous but did an excellent job overall. We were able to visit the class the Friday before she started.

She misses her old class in Downers Grove and talks about certain things about it. However, her new teachers are wonderful and have been very warm and welcoming towards her. She eats lunch at school because of the schedule (11:15a-2:30p) so that is a first. I think she enjoys taking a lunch but I don't like having her gone for lunch; it is hard.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Remind me where you are now Lisa!? Are you in Cali now? Your little girls are darling and I can't believe your baby sleeps through the night with no feedings. What is your trick so I can tell my friends here!?!

Becky and Ryan said...

Yeah, school in Cali is always longer it seems. I am glad she is doing well. I miss seeing her singing in Primary!