Happy 4th Birthday to Ashley, from Dad!
I don't know who was having more fun, my mom or Ashley! Skee-ball is my mom's favorite - she did very well winning a lot of tickets for Ashley and she said, I am a little rusty!
Cupcake anyone? Aren't these gorgeous. Michael made everything from scratch. Maybe there will be a bakery and/or restaurant in our future.
Family shot
Ashley so excited to make a wish
Ashley's birthday was August 4th. We were excited that my mom stayed to celebrate her birthday with us. In the midst of packing, we had a great day with Ashley. We had a Dora themed family party as well as going to Chuck E Cheese (thanks to a previous school field trip). She seemed to have great day filled with fun things from start to finish. She picked everything from food to decorations to activity. Michael made pancakes for breakfast and the cupcakes for dessert. My mom and I made spaghetti dinner for her.
2 comments:
I can't believe Ashley is 4 already! Happy very belated birthday to her!
I had been waiting to see those pictures! Wow those cupcakes look beautiful. Nicole was looking with me and said " will she share those with me? "
Post a Comment