Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby

3 weeks old and 8 pounds! Despite the adjustments and demands of a baby, I love it! I love rocking her to sleep and watching her discover herself, surroundings, and new things. I can't complain she has been wonderful; eating and sleeping well.

3 comments:

Becky and Ryan said...

What a little doll, she looks like Ashley in this picture. Ashley is such a sweet girl. She really impresses me in primary. She listens, is reverent, pays attenion, and gives the cutest answers. Hey do feel up for a girls night out this week?

Becky and Ryan said...

We are really going to miss your family!

We let Ashley pick a favorite song for us sing to her today. She picked, I am a Child of God. How wonderful that she knows she is a Child of God.

Good Luck with the move. Luv, Becky

brookeisacrazylady said...

anna is soooo cute.

and that salad looks really good.