Sunday, April 27, 2008

Love Downers Grove Park District!


I had to write a post about our little Downers Grove since in a few short months we will no longer be a part of these incredible community. We just received our summer class catalog schedule book from the Park District. They offer classes (among other things) to babies through adulthood on anything under the sun; well maybe not quite that broad but it seems like it. Anyway, I am excited to finally sign up for some classes for Ashley since she will be out of school and with a new baby; she will need stuff to do. If only I can narrow it down to 2 or 3 though, so far I have a swim, art (painting), music, gym, and a mommy and me pottery class on the list. I figure I can start with her and then my mom can finish when she is here for the baby since I will be busy with a newborn. Stay tuned and see what class(es) we select... Any votes?

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

gym and swim...get her moving...you can color at home :)

Leah said...

Just read Ashley's corner...that is such a cute idea...the daddy/daughter activity with the theme of camping. Hope you can get some pics on here cuz I want to see them!