Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One month to go to

Graduation!!

Exactly one month from today at this hour (3pm) Michael will be a law student graduate with JD and LLM in taxation degrees. I am so excited! The other day he brought home his cap and gown. He has worked hard, sacrificed much, and given his all; I am so proud of him. Thank you, Michael, for waking up at 5:30am for the past 8 months to commute into the city to attend classes so we could live where we do. We have thoroughly enjoyed our law school adventure and the experiences, friends, and opportunities it has brought to us.

We (or He) just has to get through the last 3 weeks; 2 of which are finals and all will be well.

Everything else is going well. Today it is 72 degrees so Ashley and I headed outside for some fun.
We are less than 3 months away from the baby -- yikes -- coming too fast. Although it will be exciting and fun to have her in our family.



1 comment:

Leah said...

HIP HIP HOORAY for you guys! That is soooo exciting. And so exciting that your weather is nice too! It was 41 degrees with snow flurries (utah). Lisa, I just wish the best for your little family.