More High School Musical on Ice Pictures. Cast singing "We're All in this Together". This is one of her favorite songs.
Cast singing "What time is it". Ashley goes around with her microphone that echos saying, "What time is it, summertime". This is another of her favorites.
First snow day. All dressed up in her snowsuit attire.
First snowman. It was a little tricky, Michael said, because the snow was like powder. The nose kept falling off to the body section.
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Candids 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is like our snowman! Our snow is so powdery here. We ended up making a snowman head on the ground with sticks coming out of the ground for arms. It is so cold here. I absolutely hate it right now. I never want to go out so I am home a lot and bored! It is exciting to hear how far along you are getting! Glad to hear you are feeling good too.
Post a Comment