Saturday, February 02, 2008

Candids 1

I know it has been awhile since I have posted however, we have done things that I took pictures of but never had time to load and post until now. I'm almost 4 1/2 months along (week shy) and we will soon have the "famous" ultrasound and found out what we are having. Everyone and everything is great and we are enjoying the winter season (me from the inside preferably).

Ashley has had one field trip to a local children's museum (mini version of the one on Navy Pier, it was cute!), received tickets to High School Musical on Ice from her co-teacher, and had her first snow day. Her teacher's son is in the Ice production and had extra tickets. She knew that Ashley enjoyed HSM from the video she brought in of her son skating on the Today show. We all went and had a great time. You couldn't talk to Ashley, she was immensed in everything that was going on although she only lasted 90 minutes of the 120 min show. She turned to us and said, I am all done now. Lets go to the car. It was a bit loud for her so we weren't surprised and tickets were given to us so we didn't mind leaving early particulary Michael. We headed over to a BBQ place Michael and I saw featured on Food Network. It was located in the area where the arena was for the Ice show. It was good food; my sliced brisket sandwich was awesome! I have a lot of HSM on Ice pictures for my nieces. We thought of all of them especially Jenna and Emma because there were girls who looked them sitting in front of us.


Vinyl lettering phrase on Ashley's wall -- Sweet Dreams, Butterfly Kisses. Thanks Paola (she has her own vinyl lettering home business, Expressions in Vinyl lettering) and thanks Michael for putting it up; it was a bit time consuming.
Field trip to local Children's Museum. It is nice to know that it is 10 mins away and we got a buy one, get one free admission coupon which is good to have for a cold day.
HSM on Ice pictures. Ryan and Sharpay singing Bop to the Top.
Troy and Gabriella from HSM on Ice singing Breaking Free. The cast performed HSM songs then HSM2 songs.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

My sis took her daughter to this in Rockford. My 10-year-old niece was in heaven! Fun to see the pics. Hope your pregnancy is going well! Happy V-Day!

P.S. It was your red sweater I borrowed for my date with Mark, remember? Definitely good times. Miss ya too!