Friday, November 09, 2007

Summary of the week...

Well, I have 1 picture (check sidebar) and lots of words (while not quite lots). On Wednesday, Ashley and I went on a "leisure" field trip. Her class went to Chuck E' Cheese to play with the games there and see Chuckie. She had a good time, loved watching Chuckie but not so much the games, only a few. We had Chicago style deep dish stuffed pizza one night for dinner. There is a famous restaurant, Giordano's, in our area. It was fantastic!! Loved it and will take a picture of the pizza next time (just thought of it).The missionaries came over for dinner tonight and I made BBQ Beef (thanks Sheri for recipe),side dishes and apple & pear pie. I haven't baked in a long time but the recipe got my eye. It was easy and semi-homemade which I love and look for always. Both the pie and meat were a big hit. I will share recipes later. I am tired. I can't write too much more.

Those are some of highlights of this week. Oh, about a month until graduation for Michael (at least the JD; LLM in the spring)! Yeah! I can't believe it. Three years (almost) flew by.

No comments: