We attended our ward's primary activity on Tuesday night sponsored by the youth. They had games like bowling, fishing for candy, and witch's cake walk (Ashley's favorite). At the end, they had truck or treat.
Photo corner. They had a spot cutely decorated to take pictures.
Ashley and Bristol after the Halloween parade. Bristol has become one of Ashley's great friends. They are both 3 years old. I visit teach Bristol's mom and they also moved in August from Provo for schooling. They live 5 minutes away from us.
Halloween night, holding her loot in her bag! She was so excited! Again this year, once her bag had candy she refused to part with it for any reason. She is funny!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Lisa, this is wonderful. I love the pics from Halloween. I just would like to have those pics. to put on my computer.
Love, MOM
Happy Halloween you three! Ashley is adorable as Tigger! And congrats on the job-- we are excited for you all!
We've been grooving to your music. Luke especially likes september.
Lisa:
Ashley looks adorable! I love your blog!
Post a Comment