Monday, October 01, 2007

Introducing the Recipe box

I thought I would write a brief post to kick off the recipe box on the sidebar. The first recipe is Swedish meatballs. I found it online and tried it with the recommended changes and it was fantastic. It was the best Swedish recipe we at least have tried so far. Tell me what you think if you try it.

Disclaimer: Everyone has different tastes but at least you can try something new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thanks for the idea. I will certainly try this recipe soon. Probably next week and will invite family members. I will send you other recipes that are my favorites, i.e. banana & zuchinni bread. Those are the things that are cooking here lately. The rest is done by Sarita, our cook. We now eat simple meals because we are both trying to lose weight. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Lisa: another good recipe. I just want to know how I can print them without having to write them by hand? I would to try them in the near future. We do have all ingredients here in Chile.
I hope you and your family are well. Take care and thanks for keeping posted on the pics and activities for Ashley.
Love, MOM