Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sizzlin' fun!!


We spent the weekend in Phoenix visiting the Gales (Paola's family). We had a blast and a fun-filled weekend. We went to the nearest Cafe Rio the first night (35 mins. away). We love our Cafe Rio so it was a "must do". Sidenote -- Cafe Rio just opened one of two in Vegas. If we come back to Cali, we will have three within a 4-5 hour distance!

Ashley and Katelyn had a great time playing with each other. They are 4 days apart and enjoy the same things -- Dora, Diego and Mickey Mouse.

Sleeping ... after a fun time in Phoenix.

Ashley's favorite thing was going to the pool on Saturday at a gym the Gales belong to. It was an outdoor beach-front type pool with water slides and stuff. Although, I would claim that the gym is a resort more than a gym with all the wonderful amenities they have. Unfortunately, we forgot cameras! There is always next time.

Thanks Gales for everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Mike & Ashley: Grandpa & I are so happy to be able to keep up with your family activities. I love the pics of almost all my granddaughters at a restaurant. They all look so grown up. Ashley has changed a lot since last January. I am so happy you got together with your sister and her family. It's a blessing to live almost so close. Love, MOM