We had a great Halloween. Ashley had a school parade and class party that we attended and enjoyed. Then later in the evening we went to our ward's (combined with another ward too) trunk or treat. We had a great time with our friends. Michael's friend and colleague is in the other ward and he was an ambulance chaser! It was funny! However, I think Ashley missed going to people's houses. Next year, I think we will try to do both -- trunk or treat and trick or treat around the neighborhood before the ward party. Ashley kept asking Michael and I what we were going to be for Halloween. She told Michael, "I think you could be Spiderman". Neither one of us dressed up but I think next year I will.
Abby Gadabby for the night.
Ashley's school parade. Each grade got to walk around the big school circle to show off their costume. Ashley is in blue with a pink wig in the back.
Anna's costume. It was too hot during the day (80+ degrees) to put her in anything I had so I bought this bib for $1.50 on clearance last minute. She is watching the parade at Ashley's school.
Ashley with her class before the parade started. It was nice that they got to participate with the rest of the school. They went with the kindergarten classes. The lady with the tie dye shirt is her teacher and the man with the glasses and black shirt is a kindergarten teacher.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Adorable Halloween pics! Blake asked us to dress-up next year too! Maybe if we hurry, we can get some costumes on clearance now. Fun to see your updates. Little Anna is growing so quickly, and the two sisters look so at home together.
Post a Comment