It's a GIRL!!!
We had our 20 week (last day before 21wks) ultrasound or "know the sex one" this morning. The doctor said, "It is definitely a girl." We will see if she is right. We are excited. The baby is doing awesome and developing perfectly. She was quite active during the ultrasound.
My friend was supposed to watch Ashley but her son has the flu with 106 fever so we took her hoping for the best. The Maternal Fetal Medicine (High risk pregnancy) staff was awesome. They let us all come into the ultrasound. Ashley was half interested and the other half was in a "new" book from the waiting room. Although she enjoyed seeing the baby on the monitor. She kept asking, "Does it hurt Mommy?" as the tech used the wand thing over my belly.
I feel really blessed to be monitored by my doctor as well as a Perinatologist concurrently. They both are wonderfully experienced and knowledgeable. I have my ultrasounds done through the MFM office and I love it! It is awesome that they can zoom in and see the development of the brain, heart and so forth; the detail and clarity is incredible. They will continue to monitor the growth and development of the baby monthly through more of same ultrasounds as the one we had today and previous ones done so far.
We are half way done!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
We know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats! Girls are awesome! Have you thought of any names? We are having the hardest time naming our little one, and she will be here in a month!
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Keep us all posted.
Yahoo! I love girls. Nothing like having a sister to play and fight with! but mostly play! yeah!
How fun! I bet Ashley is thrilled! Glad things are going well and that you are halfway there--yeah!~
That is just great Sleeta. Do you have lots of girl clothes you can use from Ashley? Are the seasons right on so you can reuse them? That would be nice wouldn't it? Your little girls are lucky to have you for their mommy.
Post a Comment