Monday, January 07, 2008

Firsts for the year!

Well, we have accomplished some firsts for the year already:

I had my 1st day (afternoon) out which included a makeup makeover. I lined up one of our babysitters while Michael worked at the library. I went to the mall and had lunch, makeover, and shopped. It was nice not to feel rushed like I some times do when I am out and have to pick up Ashley at school. Also, it was a great way to end my first trimester and possibly morning sickness. I am almost 14weeks along and feeling back to normal each day (knock on wood)!

Michael and I had our first date with some friends this weekend. We had a great time going out to dinner. Love the sitters that I have found; they are awesome!

Ashley had her first day in Primary. She loves saying, I am a Sunbeam now. She was a little nervous with the newness of it all but she had great time. There are 2 Sunbeam classes and luckily she and her friend are in the same class.

Back to reality, Ashley and Michael have the first day back to school today. Michael has 4 months to the day left of school (a little less minus the holidays in this semester). Crazy and exciting!

1 comment:

Leah said...

SLEETA! That is so exciting you are expecting!!! So you should find out in what 4-6 more weeks? How fun! Glad the morning sickness is over and you do deserve a makeover day. Ashley is so cute and I can definitely see some of her mommy in her.