Sunday, November 11, 2007

Musical play



Yesterday I attended Savior of the World: His birth and resurrection, a musical drama presented by our Stake; it was wonderful. Even a little stake can take this incredible play and make it spectacular. Our stake is very talented and amazing. It was a year in the making and I am glad we were here to enjoy it. I am sad that when we lived in SLC we were 15mins away from the Conference Center which performs this play every holiday season. It never occurred to me and I had only heard about it once or twice then forgot about it. Luckily, we have family in the area and I am sure that we will one year be there during one of the event performances. I highly recommend any one who has the chance to see it, to do so. It is phenomenal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas Family: What a wonderful blog site!! You have an excellent taste and your description of the play you went to. Ashley looks cute on other pics. I love to look at this site because of the pics. Take care. I hope you are doing better in re: your bladder infection.

Love, MOM