Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin farm field trip


On Wednesday, Ashley and I enjoyed the morning on her class field trip to a local pumpkin farm. They had a corn maze, petting zoo, hayride, and other animals to see and feed although Ashley was too timid to try. We had a great time. Hope you enjoy some of these shots.


The corn maze; Ashley loved it! We went through it three times but more, if we had the time.

At the petting zoo with her classmates and T.A.



Wishing everyone a happy halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa: I am so happy you are keeping up with this blog. It's the best way to keep me watching Ashley grow. I know you may be discouraged if no others are getting to see what you do. Pero, chica, no te preocupes. A mi me encanta y me interesa saber todo lo que Ashley hace.
She looks precious in the middle of the corn! Also on the hay ride and with the rest of her class.
Hope you'll have a wonderful season. That's the part I miss the most at this time of the year.
Dad and I are thinking that I will go to Mike's graduation. Even though there's no place for me in the Inn (Thomas's that is) Find the closest hotel.
Love, MOM