Monday, July 23, 2007

Gymboree

I thought you would like to see a few pictures of the Gymboree class we go to every Monday morning; we only have 2 left. It has been a fun class to take for the summer while we have been here in Riverside. We have attended the level 6 class, logical thinkers, for ages 28-36 months.


Exploring! For each class session the instructor sets up different stations for free play. This is one of them.


Parachute time! This is one of Ashley's favorite parts of class, parachute and bubbles; who can blame her. After the bubbles, they go under the parachute as we pull it up and down!


Ashley is in heaven when she can jump on anything so the trampoline is a must and a favorite during free play.


Oh, Jimbo, the clown! Ashley's other favorite part of class, dancing and playing with Jimbo, the clown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa: I am so impressed with all the things Ashie is learning! Everything you do will increase her awareness of the world around her. It's fantastic, I think, the things you have exposed her to. You and Mike have certainly done a marvelous job with your daughter. It's so cute to hear her talk in the background as we talk over the phone. She is very smart and articulated. I am sure you are both having fun with her. I hope you'll take pictures when you are down in S.D. and especially with Jeannette. Please, do not go alone to Balboa Park to ride the train as you plan. I do not think it's a good idea to go there by yourself without Mike. Love, MOM