Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Celebrate!


Ashley getting used to the water. She is so cute! Her hair is getting lighter everyday, I love it!


She loves the water! She had a ball swimming this morning. She kept asking about swim lessons which she will start soon if I ever get around to registring her this week.


Running around at the park. She had blast finally playing outside after the weather cooled down.

We had a great 4th of July! It was fun and relaxing. We swam in the morning, had a great BBQ and played at the park. We loved watching the fireworks (on TV); next year we will keep Ashley up to watch them live.

The 4th of July is one of the best holidays for me because I love this country (you know me, yes I got choked up over the fireworks and music!).

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Glad you had a great 4th! Ashley is so adorable!! And a baseball fan already? You'll definitely have to take her to a Cubs game! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sunday, July 8, 2007. 6:50 a.m.
Well, this comment comes from a very proud grandma. I cannot believe how much Ashley has grown. She has a become a little girl, no longer a baby. I love how Lisa & Mike keep her busy and ever learning life experiences. I think you will see the results during her life ahead. I cannot wait to see you all. Wish you all the very best. Love, Grandma Loly.